Health Care – Part 1
September 7, 2013
6pm - 8pm
West Hawai'i Civic Center, Council Chambers
Focus on critical health issues in West Hawaii and specific actions that are being taken by West Hawaii health providers to address them.
- Dr. Sharon Vitousek, former director of North Hawaii Outcome Project
- Susan Hunt, director of Hawaii Island Beacon Project
- Jay Kreuzer, CEO of Kona Community Hospital
- Richard Taaffe, executive director of the West Hawaii Community Health Center
- Dr. Jeffrey Tolan, West Hawaii Medical Chief for Kaiser Permanente
- Senator Dr. Josh Green
This forum took place on September 7, 2013, at 6pm at West Hawai'i Civic Center, Council Chambers.
Share this entry
Who We Are
Community Forums is a private non-profit organization with a 501c (3) designation from the IRS. Its mission is to bring educational resources to the residents of West Hawai'i so they can better participate in the public policy issues that affect their lives and their communities.